Here is my 20-seconds video presentation
Outsourced marketing projects consultant – Apr. 2013 – to present
Focus on diversity and multi-cultural communications.
Groupama Corporate Communications (2014 – 03/2015) – development of Intranet portal, external communications – website, events, agencies opening. Working on projects for Publicis (development of Communication Strategy for Bourgas Municipality), BG Site 2013.
Marketing Communications Manager at SDSD – Sept. 2011 – Mar. 2013
Managing all marketing communications and campaigns activities – Europe, Far East, Americas – online and offline. Development and maintenance of the Internal Company Portal, managing of the corporate SDSD website, SDSD Matrix product website, etc.
Corporate identity & PR consultant – Sept. 2009 – Aug. 2011
mail.bg – 10th anniversary, Netmania IT UK – Strawberry Fest, DDB Sofia, PR Manager for Alpha Bank; SDSD – Marketing Communications Manager. Founder of speed networking activities in Bulgaria.
ING Bulgaria (Wholesale Banking) – Jun’1997 – Aug’2009
Function: Corporate/Marketing Communications Manager
Developed and implemented marketing/corporate communications strategy. Managed the communications processes – internally and externally.
Duties included: managing of all marketing communications – market research and analysis, SWOT, segmentation, internal and external corporate communications, media relations, content set up and management of ING in Bulgaria website – www.ing.bg , public affairs, community relations, sponsorship projects, event management, editor-in-chief of the internal newsletter. Member to the Crisis Management Committee of ING in Bulgaria.
Major successfully implemented projects:
- Content set up of the website of ING in Bulgaria – external communication instrument. Set up the issuance of a local newsletter – internal communication instrument both in Bulgaria and around the C&EE region.
- Local ING in Society initiatives -The Perperikon project – www.perperikon.bg.
- ING in Bulgaria 10th anniversary celebrations – a project of 10 events along the lines of the ING orange concept.
Above-referred projects are 1-st prize award-winners – Perperikon – Investor in Community award for socially responsible business behaviour. Tenth anniversary project – I-st prize award Bulgarian Association for Public Relations, category “Corporate PR campaign”.
EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
Annual Meeting (AM) Liaison Bureau, Sofia
Organisation of the EBRD Annual Meeting in Bulgaria
Duties included: Liaison between EBRD AM Management Unit – London, UK and the Bulgarian Government authorities, managing all public relations events, organising press briefings and conferences, press monitoring.
USAID (US Agency for International Development)
Housing and Urban Development Project, Sofia, Bulgaria
Coordinator of two local government projects. Duties included: media relations, organising seminars, event management, translation and interpreting.
UK Know-How Fund, Sofia
Coordinator and team member to the UK Know-How Fund local government project covering eight municipalities in Bulgaria. Duties included: Coordination between Bulgarian authorities and UK Know-How Fund representatives, managing external communication relations, translation and interpreting.
- Master of Arts – Linguistics, English and American Literature, Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski’, Bulgaria. Main subjects – Linguistics, English and American Literature, Translation, Interpreting.
- Marketing Communications and PR – “Excellence in Communications”. M3 Communications Group, a Hill & Knowlton Associate (2003 – 2004) Major subjects: Communication Techniques, Working with Media, Creativity and Communications, Presentation Skills, Crisis Management, Communications in Action, etc.
- ING Business School – Winning Communications (2005)
Focus and impact to win mandates and influence decisions by improved communication. Development of a disciplined communication style that engages people. Influence others through communication that motivates people into action.
- International Banking Institute, Sofia – Integrated Marketing Communications
- English – Fluent (reading, writing, speaking)
- French – Good (reading, writing, speaking)
- Bulgarian – Native (reading, writing, speaking)
My Pro Bono Projects
- Groupama International Meeting – Istanbul 2014
- Guttenberg (2013)
- Alexnder Lashkov’s website (2012)
- Anna Marinova’s blog
- Stellia House
- Boerica Tourism