Outsourced marketing projects consultant – Apr. 2013 – to present
Marketing Communications Manager at SDSD - Sept. 2011 – Mar. 2013
Managing all marketing communications and campaigns activities – Europe, Far East, Americas – online and offline. Development and maintenance of the Internal Company Portal, managing of the corporate SDSD website, SDSD Matrix product website, etc.
Corporate identity & PR consultant - Sept. 2009 - Aug. 2011
mail.bg – 10th anniversary, Netmania IT UK - Strawberry Fest, DDB Sofia, PR Manager for Alpha Bank; SDSD - Marketing Communications Manager. Founder of speed networking activities in Bulgaria.
ING Bulgaria (Wholesale Banking) - Jun’1997 - Aug’2009
Function: Corporate/Marketing Communications Manager
Developed and implemented marketing/corporate communications strategy. Managed the communications processes – internally and externally.
Duties included: managing of all marketing communications – market research and analysis, SWOT, segmentation, internal and external corporate communications, media relations, content set up and management of ING in Bulgaria website – www.ing.bg , public affairs, community relations, sponsorship projects, event management, editor-in-chief of the internal newsletter. Member to the Crisis Management Committee of ING in Bulgaria.
Major successfully implemented projects:
- Content set up of the website of ING in Bulgaria – external communication instrument. Set up the issuance of a local newsletter – internal communication instrument both in Bulgaria and around the C&EE region.
- Local ING in Society initiatives -The Perperikon project – www.perperikon.bg.
- ING in Bulgaria 10th anniversary celebrations – a project of 10 events along the lines of the ING orange concept.
Above-referred projects are 1-st prize award-winners – Perperikon – Investor in Community award for socially responsible business behaviour. Tenth anniversary project – I-st prize award Bulgarian Association for Public Relations, category “Corporate PR campaign”.
EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) - Sept. 95 – Dec. 96 (1+yrs)
Annual Meeting (AM) Liaison Bureau, Sofia
Organisation of the EBRD Annual Meeting in Bulgaria (1996).
Duties included: Liaison between EBRD AM Management Unit – London, UK and the Bulgarian Government authorities, managing all public relations events, organising press briefings and conferences, press monitoring.
USAID (US Agency for International Development) - Dec. 92 – Jan. 95 (3 yrs)
Housing and Urban Development Project, Sofia, Bulgaria
Coordinator of two local government projects. Duties included: media relations, organising seminars, event management, translation and interpreting.
UK Know-How Fund, Sofia - Jan. 91 – Dec 92 (2 yrs)
Coordinator and team member to the UK Know-How Fund local government project covering eight municipalities in Bulgaria. Duties included: Coordination between Bulgarian authorities and UK Know-How Fund representatives, managing external communication relations, translation and interpreting.
- Master of Arts – Linguistics, English and American Literature, Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski’, Bulgaria (1985 – 1990). Main subjects – Linguistics, English and American Literature, Translation, Interpreting.
- Marketing Communications and PR – “Excellence in Communications”. M3 Communications Group, a Hill & Knowlton Associate (2003 – 2004) Major subjects: Communication Techniques, Working with Media, Creativity and Communications, Presentation Skills, Crisis Management, Communications in Action, etc.
- ING Business School – Winning Communications (2005)
Focus and impact to win mandates and influence decisions by improved communication. Development of a disciplined communication style that engages people. Influence others through communication that motivates people into action.
- International Banking Institute, Sofia – Integrated Marketing Communications
- English – Fluent (reading, writing, speaking)
- French – Good (reading, writing, speaking)
- Bulgarian – Native (reading, writing, speaking)
My 30-seconds voice presentation